- Explore top works by modern masters in the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Admire the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world
- Walk around in Hoge Veluwe national park and admire the sculpture garden
Photo credits: Hoge Veluwe National Park
See the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world. Kröller-Müller Museum, located in the beautiful Hoge Veluwe National Park, boasts almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings by the famous Vincent Van Gogh. In addition, you will also find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondrian. The museum was founded by Helene Kröller-Müller in 1938, who together with her husband acquired nearly 11,500 works of art, making their collection the largest private collection of the 20th century.
The Van Gogh Gallery displays a unique selection of works by Vincent van Gogh, including masterpieces, such as Café Terrace at Night and a version of the Potato Eaters. It is the second largest in the world, just after the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
Located in the center of the national park, Kröller-Müller is also known for its impressive sculpture garden. Distributed throughout the 25-hectare garden you can see over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, such as Aristide Maillol, Jean Dubuffet, Marta Pan and Pierre Huyghe. Take a walk in the outdoor gallery and admire the sculptures blending into the natural background. The park also offers an extensive network of walking and cycling paths.
- Entrance to the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Entrance to Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-5: free
Houtkampweg 6, 6731 AW Otterlo, Netherlands
The Kröller-Müller Museum is located in the center of Hoge Veluwe National Park. You can park your car in the national park if you have purchased a parking spot.
- You can purchase a parking spot for your car or motorcycle during check-out
- The museum and the park are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs, walking frames and buggies are available for loan at the museum
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday
- November - March 9.00am–6.00pm
- April 8.00am–8.00pm
- May 8.00am– 9.00pm
- June - July 8.00am–10.00pm
- August 8.00am–9.00pm
- September 9.00am–8.00pm
- October 9.00am–7.00pm
- On public holidays from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed on 1 January
- The Park is accessible up to one hour before closing time each day
- The sculpture garden closes at 4.30pm
Meet your guide and driver at our central meetingpoint just across from Central Station Amsterdam. A...
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronolo...
Dedicated to Dutch art and history, this amazing museum tells the story of 800 years of art in a seq...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
Have it all on your visit to the fabulous city of Amsterdam with a convenient combination ticket whi...
This unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-mi...
Take advantage of a special combination that includes a one-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam's UN...
"This is Holland" is a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets ...