Snæfellsnes peninsula tour from Reykjavik
- Visit charming fishing villages
- Discover volcanic craters
- Explore the glacier Snæfellsjökull
Experience the wide range of Icelandic natural beauty in the wonderful Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
This tour will take you to the fishing villages of Grundarfjordur, Arnarstapi and Hellnar. You will see spectacular mountains and volcanic craters such as Kirkjufell and Ljósufjöll. Visit also the exciting black beach at Djúpalónssandur. The tour will then continue to the majestic glacier Snæfellsjökull.
- Tour with transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Free Wifi
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Children 7 and under: free
- Youth 8-15 yeras of age: reduced
To confirm the exact time for your pick-up please contact the tour operator before the tour day by following the instructions on your voucher.
- Please take good shoes and clothes for all weather with you
- Tour takes place every day
- From 15 April to 15 September pick-up is at 9.00am
- 16 September to 14 April pick-up is at 8.00am
- Please be ready at Your meeting point near Your stay in Reykjavik
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
Explore the magnificent Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and fly through black lava sand fiel...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...