Snæfellsnes peninsula tour from Reykjavik
- Visit charming fishing villages
- Discover volcanic craters
- Explore the glacier Snæfellsjökull
Experience the wide range of Icelandic natural beauty in the wonderful Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
This tour will take you to the fishing villages of Grundarfjordur, Arnarstapi and Hellnar. You will see spectacular mountains and volcanic craters such as Kirkjufell and Ljósufjöll. Visit also the exciting black beach at Djúpalónssandur. The tour will then continue to the majestic glacier Snæfellsjökull.
- Tour with transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Free Wifi
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Children 7 and under: free
- Youth 8-15 yeras of age: reduced
To confirm the exact time for your pick-up please contact the tour operator before the tour day by following the instructions on your voucher.
- Please take good shoes and clothes for all weather with you
- Tour takes place every day
- From 15 April to 15 September pick-up is at 9.00am
- 16 September to 14 April pick-up is at 8.00am
- Please be ready at Your meeting point near Your stay in Reykjavik
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...