St Petersburg private evening canal cruise
- Sail along Saint Petersburg's famous canals by evening
- See the city's glorious historical buildings illuminated
- Private cruise with a local expert tour guide
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's historical buildings, magnificent bridges and scenic views on your way.
Relax and listen to your guide telling you about the beautiful sights and landmarks. As you sail through the Neva, Fontanka and Moika Rivers and Kryukov Canal, feel free to ask your guide as many questions as possible.
- Private one-hour boat tour
- Professional tour guide for the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if relevant option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Fontanka river embankment, 71, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
You can choose to be picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship harbor or make your way to the meeting point (Fontanka river embankment, 71) on your own. You can select your preferred option at the time of booking.
- This tour is available also for cruise ship passengers. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please make sure to provide the personal information requested after booking confirmation
- Cruise ship passengers must order the relevant option (it additionally includes visa-free paperwork and roundtrip transfer)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise is guided in English, German, French and Spanish
- If you would like to take the cruise in Italian or Portuguese, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book this option with $55 surcharge
- Daily 6.00pm-10.00pm
Con su tarjeta CityPass de San Petersburgo, ahorrará hasta un 80% cuando visite los museos, cruceros...
Visita el Museo del Hermitage por tu cuenta y utiliza el servicio de acompañamiento sin colas. Este ...
Disfrute de la rica cultura rusa con una amplia variedad de actos. Este colorido espectáculo dura 1 ...
Con un guía, tomas un tren a Tsarskoye Selo, la ciudad donde se encuentra el Palacio de Catalina. Al...
El ballet ruso es un fenómeno del arte del baile famoso en todo el mundo. Swan Lake es el ballet en ...
Russian Circus en Moscú es el instituto de entretenimiento más antiguo de Rusia. El lugar del State ...