Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery full-day tour
- Explore historic Mount Vernon and its vast grounds
- Enjoy a walking tour of Old Town Alexandria
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery and see many famous memorials
Begin this full-day, guided tour with a visit to historic Mount Vernon Estates, a top tourist site located on the banks of the Potomac River. With your ticket in hand, you'll arrive early enough to beat the crowds. Wander the grounds along with the outlying building, museum, education center and over 20 galleries and theaters! Then board the bus again and wander through Old Town Alexandria before heading to Arlington National Cemetery in the afternoon.
NOTE: Arlington National Cemetery's tram has six stops on weekdays and nine on weekends. Guests may get off at any stop, then board the next tram to the following stop. It is recommended to only get off at the Kennedy Gravesite stop and Memorial Amphitheatre Stop (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Changing of the Guard) to hold with your regular motorcoach time. Here is the list of stops at Arlington:
- Welcome Center
- Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima) - there is a 5-10 minute walk to the memorial from the tram stop
- President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
- U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
- General Pershing Gravesite
- Memorial Amphitheatre and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Arlington House (AKA Robert E. Lee House)
On the weekends, the following stops are added:
- Sections 54 and 55
- Columbarium and Niche Wall
- Section 60 and 9/11 Memorial
- All admissions
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 3-11 years old: reduced
50 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Tour will not run on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- The bus will depart from Union Station and head first to Mount Vernon Estates (from 9.00am until 1.30pm). Guests should plan on having lunch at the cafe. From around 2.30pm until 4.30pm, the tour group will remain at Arlington National Cemetery
- Motorcoach drivers are licensed, D.C. sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany guests to each memorial as they are responsible for the bus itself
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9.00am until 6.00pm
- Tour runs through December 31, 2019
Il n'y a pas de meilleur moyen de découvrir les principaux sites touristiques de la capitale nationa...
Vote visite VIP commence at Center des visiteurs du Capitole. Battez les longues lignes d'entrée et ...
Évitez les trottoirs encombrés et promenez-vous dans un Red Roadsters entièrement électrique pour un...
If you want to have a comprehensive view of Washington, D.C., this two-in-one grand tour is for you!...
Discover the historic sights of Washington, D.C. by night on a twilight bus tour! Witness the monume...
Passez la journée à visiter la capitale de la nation, en visitant des sites historiques et des monum...
Lors de cette visite de 4 heures, vous trouverez des occasions uniques d'explorer et d'apprendre l'h...
Lors de ce tour de conduite plein d'action, vous explorerez la ville avec certains des guides les pl...
Washington DC est remarquable après la tombée de la nuit, et cette visite combinée de navette / prom...
Vous monterez à bord d'un véhicule 100% électrique et explorerez les recoins, les recoins et l'histo...