Amsterdam 1 to 7-day public transport pass
- Enjoy unlimited travel around Amsterdam
- Explore the city at your own pace
- Travel by tram, bus, metro and ferry for 1-7 days
The GVB ticket provides you with unlimited travel throughout Amsterdam, both day and night. Explore the city at your own pace. Use the bus, tram, and metro, for the number of days that best fits your plans.
Using the public transport is the best way to get to know Amsterdam and all of its attractions and places of interest. Purchase your one-day or multi-day ticket to experience the city like a local.
- Unlimited travel on all GVB trams, buses, metros and ferries in Amsterdam (day and night)
- Travel on regional buses (Connexxion, EBS and Syntus) or on the train
- Airport transfer on the regional train
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam, so there is no need to buy a ticket for them
- For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24-hour ticket available. If you need a ticket for children which is valid more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24-hour child tickets. Tickets are valid from the first time you check in
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: • GVB Service & Tickets Central station: Monday-Friday 7.00am-9.00pm. Saturday 8.00am-9.00pm. Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm. • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday-Friday 7.00am-7.00pm. Saturday-Sunday 10.00am-6.00pm. • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday-Friday 7.00am-7.00pm. Saturday-Sunday 10.00am-6.00pm. • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam station South Monday - Friday 7.00am-9.00pm. Saturday 8.00am-9.00pm. Sunday 9.00-9.00pm. • Connexxion (Red) Van Location: Schiphol Airport, Outside Schiphol Plaza Busplatform B15 (right hand side); Service hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-6.00pm and Friday 9.00am-8.00pm.
- GVB day or multi-day tickets provides you with unlimited travel throughout Amsterdam
- The tickets are valid in all GVB metros, trams, and buses
- Available for 1-7 days
- Your ticket is an open ticket valid until 31 December 2020
- Please exchange your ticket into a chip card in Amsterdam
- The chip card will be valid from the first use
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...