Keukenhof skip-the-line tickets and Spanish guided tour from Amsterdam
- Discover the Garden of Europe, just 40 minutes from Amsterdam
- See the largest floral exhibition in the world, with an area of more than 32 hectares
- By amazed by impressive landscapes covered in tulips, Holland's most iconic flower
- Get free time to explore the park at your own pace
This group tour will show you Keukenhof's parks, located in the west of the Netherlands, just 40 minutes from Amsterdam.
Spanning over 32 hectares, it features the largest floral exhibition in the world. Once in Keukenhof, you will marvel at breathtaking landscapes bedecked with Holland's most iconic flower, the tulip, as well as other varieties such as hyacinths, orchids and daffodils, among many others.
During the trip from Amsterdam, an expert guide will provide you with useful details to understand the close relationship between the tulip and the Netherlands, while you admire Holland's unique landscapes.
Once in the park, you will be taken on a guided tour of approximately 45 minutes. After the explanations, you will have about three hours of free time before returning to Amsterdam.
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Skip-the-lines admission to the Keukenhof gardens
- Roundtrip transportation by bus or minivan from Amsterdam to Keukenhof
- Infants 3 years and under: free
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
De Ruijterkade 139, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
De Ruijterkade 153, Amsterdam (door of the bowling Powerzone)
- It is only possible to cancel up to 48 hours before the tour
- Due the celebration of Bloemencorso on April the 13th, we have considered convenient to change the start time of the excursion to the Keukenhof gardens to avoid traffic jams and other inconveniences. The start time on April 13th, therefore, will be at 8.30am
Every day from 21 March to 18 May 2019 at 9.00am
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...