Keukenhof tulip fields and bulb farm day trip
- Stroll through the colorful Keukenhof Gardens
- Visit a bulb farm and see a bulb farmer at work
- Let the colors and scents enchant you on this day-trip
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you as you gain insight into the wonder of Dutch tulips.
On your way to Keukenhof, you will pass gorgeously colorful flower-filled fields full of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. Before arriving Keukenhof, you will visit a bulb farm, where you will learn about the bulb industry from a farmer then watch a demonstration.
Next, your tour continues to Keukenhof, where seven million bulbs are displayed in a wonderful park replete with breathtaking flower displays and striking sculptures.
- Keukenhof entrance
- Bulb farm visit
- Live guide on the bus
- Children under 3 years-old: complimentary
- Children 4 to 12 years-old: reduced
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tour departs from the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- On the Keukenhof bus, there will be a live guide who speaks English, German, or Spanish
- You can choose the language at the time you arrive at the meeting point
- Tour operates from 28 March to 12 May
- Daily at 10.00am and 1.15pm
- On 13 and 27 April: fewer departures, please check calendar for more info
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...