One-hour Segway experience in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a one-hour private lesson
- See a instruction video
- Have fun learning to ride a Segway
Have you ever wondered how those self-balancing machines work? Then this segway experience is the perfect option for you! Get to know how a Segway works. After this experience you will be able to drive the Segway on your own without any worries.
The friendly guides will explain you everything about Segways, from how to start the them till how to enjoy easy driving in the city! After passing this Segway experience you will receive your own Segway license which shows that you are a responsible driver of this 2-wheeled machine!
At the beginning you will get a 30-minute Segway training and for the rest of the time you will discover the beautiful neighborhood around Artis Zoo and Windmill IJ.
- One-hour private lesson
- Instruction video
- Food and drinks
T.T. Neveritaweg 15, 1033 WB Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dress according to the weather
- Please do not wear high heels
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Tour operates daily every 30 minutes from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts (time reserved for filling a liability waiver, watching an instruction video and selecting the correct size of the helmet)
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...