Private 1.5-hour Amsterdam kickstart tour
- Discover the real Amsterdam in a nutshell with a local guide
- Get tips and tricks to kickstart your stay
- Enjoy the city with your favourite local and get answers to all your questions
- Visit the famous Red Light District and see the floating flower market
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the answers to the burning questions on your mind. You’ll get all the insights you need to assure you of an awesome stay in this amazing city. You’ll get more info than any online source or guidebook could ever provide. After all, it’s the locals who know best!
You’ll walk through the city together, visiting some hidden spots among the main sights. While you wander past local markets, beautiful churches and multicultural district you can ask anything you want.
Want to know where they serve the best local beer in town? Or are you wondering what is the best time of the day to visit the Red Light District? Or where to get tickets for the Anne Frank house? Ask ahead! Your guide can help you with anything, from finding the best restaurant that fits your taste to telling you which up-and-coming districts you need to visit. This tour has everything to make your stay truly memorable.
Your local guide can’t wait to introduce you to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Your host will give you unique insights into daily local life. They know the city like the back of their hand and can share endless tips and tricks with you to complete your stay.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Central Station
- Stop 1 - Visit the stunning st. Nicholas Church
- Stop 2 - Wander through vibrant Chinatown
- Stop 3 - Discover the famous Red Light District
- Stop 4 - Walk past the Flowermarket
- Stop 5 - The most known square in Amsterdam: Damsquare
- Stop 6 - Discover the beautiful hidden Begijnhof
- Final Stop - Local café at Rembrandtsquare
- Private guide
- Coffee at Rembrandtsquare
- Hotel pick-up
Stationsplein 10, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide in front of I-Amsterdam Visitor Center, in front of the Central Station.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of the guide's contact details will be sent to you after the booking
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
Enjoy a full-day experience, including a tour by bus, boat and foot, you will explore the region whe...