Private bike tour with a local in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a cycle ride through Amsterdam with a local guide
- Discover the beautiful Jordaan area and cycle past the beautiful canals
- Enjoy a scenic ride through Vondelpark and across the beautiful Skinny Bridge
- Bike past endless biking lanes and canals
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see when you’re biking your way through the city. The locals know it too, and that’s why there are more bikes in Amsterdam than people living there. There are endless biking lanes that lead you to the most beautiful sights and sceneries, so you can truly experience the city to its fullest!
During this Withlocals Originals biking tour you’ll discover all the highlights and hip spots of Amsterdam. Experience local life in the Jordaan area and have a stop at the nearby markets. And have you heard of the Jewish district in Amsterdam? It’s truly amazing. By bike you’re getting from one place to another in seconds, so no sore feet for you!
Along the route your local host has included some special surprises to give you that real Amsterdam feeling. On top of everything you’ll taste the best cookie ever! The full route can of course always be adapted to your preferences too: just let your host know.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Geldersekade
- Stop 1 - Visit the oldest house in Amsterdam
- Stop 2 - Discover Dutch legends at the Nieuwmarkt
- Stop 3 - Be amazed by the unique house of the Trip Brothers
- Stop 4 - Visit the beautiful Dutch theatre
- Stop 5 - Cycle across the Skinny Bridge
- Stop 6 - Discover the 350-year-old Graffiti House
- Stop 7 - Have the BEST cookie of your life
- Stop 8 - Enter the magnificent Begijnhof
- Stop 9 - Cycle past the Torensluis
- Stop 10 - Have a stop at the Homo Monument
- Stop 11 - Make your way through the amazing Jordaan area
- Final Stop - Centraal Station
- Private guide
- Bicycle rental
- A coffee or tea per person
- Other snacks and drinks
- Guest pick-up
De Ruijterkade 143, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide in front of Star Bikes, De Ruijterkade 143.
- Small amount of walking is included
- Participants should be able to ride a bike well
- Please specify any dietary requirements at check-out
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 1-8 people
- Available daily
- Please select a starting time at the time of booking
- Guide's contact details will be sent after booking
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
Amsterdam’s canals cozily lit up at night make the perfect backdrop for romantic candelight boat tri...
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
You will see by luxurious coach, the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historic...
Enjoy Amsterdam at its fullest during this highlights tour with a twist. The Begijnhof, Rembrandt's ...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
This 2½-hour* walking tour covers the main sights of the inner city. The guides with whom we work ha...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...
Experience a Saturday matinee Concert you will never forget. Admire the Concertgebouw’s beautiful dé...