Private bike tour with a local in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a cycle ride through Amsterdam with a local guide
- Discover the beautiful Jordaan area and cycle past the beautiful canals
- Taste the best cookie of your life
- 100% private, 100% personal
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see when you’re biking your way through the city. The locals know it too, and that’s why there are more bikes in Amsterdam than people living there. There are endless biking lanes that lead you to the most beautiful sights and sceneries, so you can truly experience the city to its fullest!
During this Withlocals Originals biking tour you’ll discover all the highlights and hip spots of Amsterdam. Experience local life in the Jordaan area and have a stop at the nearby markets. And have you heard of the Jewish district in Amsterdam? It’s truly amazing. By bike you’re getting from one place to another in seconds, so no sore feet for you!
Along the route your local host has included some special surprises to give you that real Amsterdam feeling. On top of everything you’ll taste the best cookie ever! The full route can of course always be adapted to your preferences too: just let your host know.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Geldersekade
- Stop 1 - Visit the oldest house in Amsterdam
- Stop 2 - Discover Dutch legends at the Nieuwmarkt
- Stop 3 - Be amazed by the unique house of the Trip Brothers
- Stop 4 - Visit the beautiful Dutch theatre
- Stop 5 - Cycle across the Skinny Bridge
- Stop 6 - Discover the 350-year-old Graffiti House
- Stop 7 - Have the BEST cookie of your life
- Stop 8 - Enter the magnificent Begijnhof
- Stop 9 - Cycle past the Torensluis
- Stop 10 - Have a stop at the Homo Monument
- Stop 11 - Make your way through the amazing Jordaan area
- Final Stop - Centraal Station
- Private guide
- Bicycle rental
- Best cookie of your life!
- Other snacks and drinks
- Guest pick-up
Geldersekade 17HS, 1011 EH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at Bike4U store
- Small amount of walking involved
- Participants should be able to ride a bike well
- Please specify any dietary requirements at check-out
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Flexible starting time between 9.00am and 3.00pm
- Please indicate when you'd like to start the tour at check-out
- Guide's contact details will be sent after booking
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
Fall in love with all the various delicious snacks and dishes Amsterdam has to offer. In a city that...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Enjoy Amsterdam at its fullest during this highlights tour with a twist. The Begijnhof, Rembrandt's ...
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the ans...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
This tour is the best way to explore Amsterdam! After a short training, you will glide on your Segwa...
During this walking tour you’ll be taken back the places that were important to Anne Frank in her ch...