- Save time: skip the long lines with instant entry to the museum
- Book the time slot of your choice now and plan the rest of your day carefree
- Just show the ticket on your phone and come in to enjoy the richest Van Gogh collection in the world
- Only on weekends: join our guided tour of the Van Gogh museum and dig deeper into the artist’s life
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronologically so you can follow the artist’s biography and technical development.
As well as early and lesser-known works, you’ll see some of his most famous paintings such as Vincent’s Bedroom in Arles, Gauguin’s Chair and a painting from the Sunflower series.
The building itself is an impressive feat of architecture, as you’ll notice when you experience the spectacular glass entrance on Museumplein.
23 March - 24 June, Van Gogh & Japan
See how Japanese art influenced the work of Vincent van Gogh. In this exhibition you have the unique chance to explore many of Van Gogh’s paintings and drawings alongside a varied selection of Japanese prints. Find out how Japanese art dramatically changed Van Gogh’s work. One of the highlights is Self-portrait, 1888 (Fogg Art Museum, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, USA), in which Van Gogh depicts himself as a Japanese Buddhist monk.
5 October 2018 - 13 January 2019, Gauguin & Laval on Martinique
See the first exhibition dedicated to the influential period in the careers of Gauguin and Laval. Explore artwork from the two French artists who escaped the fashionable Parisian life and travelled to the distant Caribbean island of Martinique in search of unspoiled and inspiring surroundings. Find out why Vincent van Gogh was wildly enthusiastic about the paintings that Gauguin had produced on Martinique.
- Timed entry ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- Admission to temporary exhibitions
- Standard price applies to adults 18 years old and over
- A reservation for children 17 years old and under is obligatory even though they have no entrance fee
Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
- Wheelchairs and strollers/prams are available to visitors for no extra fee
- Tickets cannot be modified or refunded after purchase
- You can book tickets up to 60 days in advance
- During peak seasons and times, you might encounter a line at the entrance. Don’t cut off your ear in frustration – you’ll get in sooner than you think
In 2018 the Van Gogh Museum is open
- 8 January - 22 March: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 23 March - 24 June: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 25 June - 2 September: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays and Saturdays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 3 September - 4 November: 9.00am to 6.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 5 November - 23 December: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 24 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm (1 January: open from 11.00am)
Durante esta visita sin colas al Museo Van Gogh y al Rijksmuseum con almuerzo y paseo en barco podrá...
Dedicado al arte y a la historia holandesas, este magnífico museo nos relata 800 años de arte a trav...
El Heineken Experience es un emocionante recorrido interactivo y auto-guiado en el que descubrirás t...
El Museo MOCO (Museo de Arte Moderno y Contemporáneo) de Ámsterdam exhibe las mejores obras de las d...
Aprovecha al máximo tu estancia en la hermosa ciudad de Ámsterdam con esta oferta combinada que incl...
Si las altas temperaturas te hacen sentir como un pez fuera del agua o el frío no te asusta, el Xtra...
La Casa-Museo de Rembrandt es uno de los museos imprescindibles de Ámsterdam. No te pierdas el lugar...
Esta oferta incluye 2 de las atracciones más populares de Ámsterdam: un crucero de una hora por los ...
Con esta completa excursión por Ámsterdam en autobús podrás apreciar todo lo que esta maravillosa ci...
Los amantes del arte y Van Gogh, prepárense para un viaje único en el que verán todos los períodos d...