Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out?
Diving in Aqaba for non-certified divers
- Discover Scuba Diving Program offers for non-certified divers (the equipment prepared and you will be teached basic theory with some skills how to breath and swim in the shallow water before you going for a dive
- Use of Scuba dive Equipment
- Use of Snorkeling Equipment
- All Applicable Taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick up from your hotel in Aqaba. You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout and confirm your pick-up time and location directly to the local operator
- Wheelchair accessible is not permitted
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed
- Travelers with back or heart problems and other serious medical conditions are not recommended
- Pregnant travelers are not recommended
- Open: 9:00am- 5:00pm
Discover the ancient jewel in Jordan’s crown on this private day trip to Petra from Aqaba. Visit the...
Your tour starts with a visit to Wadi al Mujib which is a river canyon in Jordan that enters the Dea...
Get ready to embark on an amazing tour of the Nabatean Rose city of Petra from Aqaba, with an Englis...
Discover the rock-cut architecture of the ancient Nabatean rose city of Petra! This private shore ex...
After hotel pick-up, get ready for fun and excitement, a thrilling ride holding on while being pulle...
Kick back and spend a day at a spa to give yourself some tender loving care. Don a silky robe and ha...