Barcelona highlights evening tour with magical fountain show
- See the city at night in a luxury open top minibus
- Be amazed by the colorful and impressive Barcelona Magical Fountain
- Learn from a passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience!
- Get some of the best panoramic views of Barcelona
The experience starts at 7/8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a open top luxury minibus, an ideal option to get captivated by the warm Mediterranean nights. While traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the sea front, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magical Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is in a trendy roof top bar where you can taste and enjoy the famous Sangria from a wide range of new formules. The re-invention of Sangria.
- Luxury open air minibus ride
- 2 ½ hour sightseeing night tour
- Bilingual guide tour
- Sangria tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- LOW SEASON (March, November & December) – Thursday, Friday , Saturday at 7.00pm
- MID SEASON (April, May & October) – Thursday, Friday , Saturday at 8.00pm
- HIGH SEASON (from June to September) – Daily except Monday & Tuesday at 8.00pm
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Un habitual de las sesiones de Olmos, al que ha acompañado varias veces, en una sesión para él solo....