Santa Maria del Mar night tour
- Discover the beauty of the Basílica de Santa María del Mar at night
- An exclusive visit through one of the most special churches of Barcelona
- Admire panoramic views of the city from the rooftops
- Spaces that usually are not accessible, like the gallery, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel are included
Enjoy an exclusive visit through one of the most special churches of Barcelona! Spaces that usually are not accessible, like the gallery, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel are included in this tour where the silence, the monumental lighting and the immensity of the building contribute to make this tour a unique experience.
Getting to the rooftops of the church through the towers will allow you to get a new perspective of the building. From this point, the visitor will be able to see from a very close distance the rose window, the stained glass, the buttresses or the gargoyles. From the different levels of rooftops you can see the narrow streets of El Born, the main buildings of Ciutat Vella and an impressive panoramic view of 360º of the city of Barcelona at dusk.
This experience lasts approximately an hour and a half. It’s a close and detailed tour that allows you to stroll through all the corners of the church and at the same time learn in depth about the history, the anecdotes and the historical events of the most emblematic building of the Catalan gothic style.
- Guided tour
- Information leaflet
- Children 6-8 years old: free
- Youth 9-17 years old: reduced
- Senior 65+ years old: reduced
Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Main entrance of the Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Not adapted visit, stairs must be climbed
- This visit is not recommended for people with mobility or breathing disabilities
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The route of the tour can be modified due to liturgical celebration
- This visit is unsuitable for children under 6 years old
- From July to September
- Thursdays at 9.00pm: tour in English
- Fridays at 9.00pm: tour in Spanish
- Blackout dates: 12 July
With this tour you will get to know the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar (Our Lady of the Sea), wande...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
Rather than settling down at night, Barcelona puts on an evening dress and changes the tune. Discove...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
Discover the magic of the Amatller House Museum with a comprehensive video-guide.The Amatller House ...
Knights fighting, Arab dancers and juggling with fire in the palace courtyard . A show that will not...
On this half day tour you will depart ahead of tthe crowds from the centre of Barcelona allowing you...