Santa Maria del Mar night tour
- Discover the beauty of the Basílica de Santa María del Mar at night
- An exclusive visit through one of the most special churches of Barcelona
- Admire panoramic views of the city from the rooftops
- Spaces that usually are not accessible, like the gallery, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel are included
Enjoy an exclusive visit through one of the most special churches of Barcelona! Spaces that usually are not accessible, like the gallery, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel are included in this tour where the silence, the monumental lighting and the immensity of the building contribute to make this tour a unique experience.
Getting to the rooftops of the church through the towers will allow you to get a new perspective of the building. From this point, the visitor will be able to see from a very close distance the rose window, the stained glass, the buttresses or the gargoyles. From the different levels of rooftops you can see the narrow streets of El Born, the main buildings of Ciutat Vella and an impressive panoramic view of 360º of the city of Barcelona at dusk.
This experience lasts approximately an hour and a half. It’s a close and detailed tour that allows you to stroll through all the corners of the church and at the same time learn in depth about the history, the anecdotes and the historical events of the most emblematic building of the Catalan gothic style.
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour to the towers, rooftops, and interior of the temple (including the tribunes, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel)
- Children 6-8 years old: free
- Under 18 years old: reduced
- Senior 65+ years old: reduced
- Disabled person: reduced
- Student: reduced
Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Main entrance of the Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Not adapted visit, stairs must be climbed
- This visit is not recommended for people with mobility or breathing disabilities
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The route of the tour can be modified due to liturgical celebration
- This visit is unsuitable for children under 6 years old
- Visit available between 1 June and 15 September
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
We are La Terrrazza, the Atmospherical Open Air Club inside Poble Espanyol (Montjuïc). Electronic mu...
Born in the shadow of the sails of Scampia, a difficult neighborhood on the outskirts of Naples. Bor...
FRIDAY | JANUARY 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE ...
SATURDAY | JANUARY 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, TH...
Sutton Barcelona presenta a Malaa el próximo Miércoles 27 de Febrero. ¡Consigue tu entrada anticipad...