- Tour the German capital in a comfortable way with the Purple and Yellow City Circle bus
- See up tp 30 different top locations around the city listening to the commentaries in your language
- Hop-on and hop-off where you want during the day or days of use
- Choose among different durations, from 1 to 3 days
See Berlin with a hop-on, hop-off tour, listening to an interesting audioguide available in 20 languages. Use the busses also as convenient transportation to all of city's most famous landmarks. While comfortably seating in one of the yellow or purple double-deckers, you'll have the opportunity to both learn more about Berlin’s exciting history and take in the views of the city with leisure. Sightseeing Berlin is made easy thanks to two different routes. Whether you have a well-structured vacation itinerary or take the day as it comes, the hop-on hop-off busses are flexible, letting you enter and exit the tour at 30 different locations around the city and make optimal use of your time in the city, as you quicly reach all must-see highlights such as the East Side Gallery, the Museum Island, the Reichstag or Alexanderplatz.
Audioguides are available in English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, Indian, Indonesian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Just enter one of the busses at the stop of your choice and show your voucher (printed or on the smartphone) and you'll receive your ticket.
The busses run all year long, with few exceptions. The larger Yellow Line departs every 10 minutes and brings from the city center to the Western districts. The Purple Line departs every 20 minutes and offers 12 stops around the center and former East Berlin.
- Kurfürstendamm 216/ Fasanenstraße
- Kurfürstendamm 220/ Meinekestraße
- Kurfürstendamm/Rankestraße (Memorial Church, Berlin Zoo, Europa-Center, Bikini shopping mall)
- KaDeWe historic department store
- Kulturforum/ Philharmonic Hall
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Gendarmenmarkt (shopping mall Friedrichstraße)
- Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel/ TV Tower
- Neptunbrunnen/TV Tower
- DomAquarée/boat pier
- Lustgarten/Cathedral/Museum Island
- Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße
- Brandenburg Gate/ Reichstag
- Central Station/Purple Tour Boat Pier
- Victory Column
- Straße des 17. Juni/Flea Market (only Sat/Sun)
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel/ TV Tower
- Hackescher Markt
- Central Station boat pier
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- Mauerpark (recreation area)
- Prenzlauer Berg/ Kollwitzplatz
- East Side Gallery/ Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Ostbahnhof/ East Side Gallery
- Jewish Museum
A complete yellow line route (without leaving the bus) leasts 2 hours and 15 minutes, a complete purple tour 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Use of the City Circle sightseeing busses depending on the choosen line(s) and duration
- Available options:
- Yellow Line (Central and West Berlin) 1 day
- Yellow Line (Central and West Berlin) 2 days
- Purple Line (Central and East Berlin) 1 day
- Yellow + Purple Line 2 days
- Yellow + Purple Line 3 days
- Entrance to the seen attractions
- Children 0-6 years: free
- Children 7-14 years: reduced
The main starting point is the Hard Rock Cafe, Kurfurstendamm 225, from there or the Park Inn Hotel, Alexanderplatz
- Audioguides are available in English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, Indian, Indonesian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Just enter one of the busses at the stop of your choice and show your voucher (printed or on the smartphone) and you'll receive your ticket
- The busses run every day:
- Summer schedule March 26th - November 4th 2018: Sunday-Thursday 10.00am - 6.00pm, Friday/Saturday 10.00am-7.00pm
- Winter schedule November 5th - December 31st 2018: 10.00am - 5.00pm
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Lassen Sie sich während dieser Stadtführung durch das Scheunenviertel und die Hackesche Höfe mit auf...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
Journey from Berlin to Sachsenhausen Memorial Camp, an infamous piece of German history. Learn about...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...