Union Square food tour
- Enjoy a fun foodie adventure through Union Square, Somerville MA
- Experience an underrated foodie haven where fluff was invented
- Taste a diversity of foods from local favorites, ethnic restaurants, and hand-crafted foods
Enjoy a fun foodie adventure through Union Square, Somerville - a neighborhood like Brooklyn, NY that is bursting with culture, historical significance, and an exploding food scene!
Home of the infamous Fluff Festival because marshmallow fluff was invented here, the quirky Union Square celebrates its diversity with many community events and festivals. Celebrating entrepreneurs of all kinds, there are lots of creative new concepts here.
This historical area is home to the raising of the first American flag in 1776, allegedly by George Washington himself. You will sample a diversity of foods from local favorites, ethnic restaurants, and hand-crafted specialty foods that are sure to wow.
This tour is suitable to all ages, but there many be a chance or two to try some alcohol from some special local bars!
- Start the tour eating donuts inside a bank vault
- Sample delicious authentic Mexican and asian fusion cuisine
- Experience a marshmallow fluff torched ice cream cone
- End the day with a special treat at a local market
- Tastings at 4 locations
- Tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Union Square, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Meet in the courtyard of Bloc Cafe (11 Bow Street, Somerville, MA).
- Tour is vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Note it may be hard to substitute gluten-free options at multiple stops on this tour
- Must be able to walk over a mile comfortably
- Sundays at 2.00pm
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in with the guide
- Availability varies, Please see calendar for exact dates
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
History comes alive in Plymouth - America's Hometown. Experience Plimoth Plantation, recently voted ...
Visit the birthplace of the American Navy at Marblehead and explore historic Salem on your own. Don’...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...