Arabic heritage and tapas tour in Cordoba market
- Learn the Arabic influences on Andalusian cuisine
- Experience the freshest tastes of Cordoba
- Make new travel friends while sharing tapas
Explore the authentic local gastronomy of Cordoba and learn the many ways in which Andalusian cuisine has been influenced by Arabic recipes throughout history. Join a native expert and explore the Jewish Quarter, with a visit to the local market. This casual itinerary will allow you to experience Cordoba's gastronomic heritage from a local perspective. Your guide is a local food expert who will explain a wide range of local products, which you will also taste while visiting traditional bodegas, bars and secret local spots. They will share their knowledge about Cordoba's fascinating history and its culinary traditions. Here you will select the freshest ingredients and tapas to take with you to a XIX century tavern. You will be asked to share your selection of delicious Arabic-inspired tapas. This tapas tasting tour is designed for foodies who come hungry to enjoy new experiences and are willing to discover Andalusian cuisine.
On this tour, you may find yourself sharing the bar with strangers at first. But after a toast in a lively atmosphere of pure culinary enjoyment strangers will certainly become new friends! Give yourself over to an unpredictable time in spectacular Cordoba!
- Four local tapas, assortment of traditional Arabic recipes (such as Mazamorra and Eggplant with honey)
- 4 drinks of your choice: wine, beer or Sherry wine
- Walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and Local Market (old Zoco)
Calle Jesús María, 2, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Tendillas Square, in front of Bar el Correo.
- Pick-up is available from your hotel or meet in Tendillas Square (in front of Bar el Correo)
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its constructio...
On this tour firstly you will learn about the history, traditions and the times of the medieval Jewi...