Burj Khalifa fast-track tickets: levels 124, 125 and 148
- Visit At the Top SKY escorted by a Guest Ambassador
- Hop in a fast elevator and rise to the 148th floor of the SKY platform
- Feel as though you are taking a walk in the clouds as the fog descends upon the city in the early morning
- Go up to the world's highest outdoor Observation Deck
- Relax in the bespoke lounge of level 148 and enjoy some typical sweets
- See the city lights after the sun goes down for a reduced evening price
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal scene, represents a tribute to engineering, architecture, design and to the city's capabilities. If you are travelling to Dubai, surely you must have heard about the Burj Khalifa, the tallest sky-scraper in the entire world. Well, with this ticket you can climb all te way to the top, towering at 555m (1,821 ft) up in the sky, and take in the spectacular view on the At the Top SKY Observation Deck at level 148.
Open since October 2014, the At the Top SKY Observation Deck is even more impressive than the already impressive At the Top Observatory Deck at the 124th Floor. Your ticket allows you to go even higher, almost into space, all the way up to the 148th floor of At the Top SKY. This must-see in Dubai truly is an experience not to be missed. Explore Dubai with a unique interactive experience, hang out in the modern and luxury Sky Lounge or check out the SKY boutique for some typical souvenirs.
Enjoy the breathtaking 360° degree view of Dubai, the desert, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah and do a virtual tour of Dubai through the Burj Khalifa's Viewfinders attraction: Dubai - A Falcon's Eye View. A Guest Ambassador will take you around the place on an exclusive guided tour to learn more about the Burj Khalifa's history and creation. Pause in front of the green screen for a very special picture with beautiful backdrops illustrating the Burj Khalifa external facade or striking views of the city.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Visit to levels 148, 124 and 125
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Guided tour with a Guest Ambassador
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for general admission tickets only
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- Cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- Admission every hour from 10.00am-10.00pm
- Prime: 9.30am-6.00pm (inclusive)
- Please refer to the calendar for available times
- Hours during Ramadan: 11.00am-5.00pm(prime)/6.00pm-11.30pm
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari and ride over the dunes at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR)...
Our guide will pick you from the hotel on the time mentioned during booking. We will then proceed to...
Spend an enjoyable three hours admiring the beautiful light installations at the Dubai Garden Glow p...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Our representative will meet you at the hotel, as informed earlier. Your first stop scheduled in Abu...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
Relax and dine as you experience both worlds by first indulging your mind, body and soul at ShuiQi S...
See the dramatic skyline of Dubai on board a luxury boat cruise for up to 10 people. Climb aboard a ...