- Rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators
- Wide unobstructed view of the landscape in every direction
- General admission to floors 124 and 125
- Special sunrise ticket options - start your day on top of the world
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert. Your visit includes:
- Multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building’s construction
- Speedy elevators with LCD screens
- Glass observation decks on floors 124 and 125
- Sunrise tickets are also available so that you can enjoy special early access admission with complimentary coffee and a pastry.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Sunrise option only: complimentary breakfast of coffee and a pastry at The Café
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for general admission tickets only
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for general admission tickets only
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- 60-hour cancellation policy: for a full refund please contact Support at least 60 hours before your scheduled event time
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 4.00pm-6.00pm (inclusive)
- Special sunrise admission Friday and Saturday 5.30am-8.00am during the cooler months
- Hours during Ramadan: 10.00am-1.00am (last entry at 11.45pm)
Le Burj Khalifa est actuellement le plus haut bâtiment du monde. Admirez Dubai du sommet du Burj Kha...
L'Aquarium de Dubaï et le Zoo sous-marin sont les attractions les plus captivantes du Dubai Mall, of...
Visiter Dubai en plein jour est certainement une expérience intéressante, mais découvrir la belle cr...
Venez découvrir le Legoland Park, célèbre dans le monde entier, dans ce septième parc ouvert à Dubaï...
La Perle propose un casting de 65 artistes exceptionnels, proposant un spectacle d'acrobaties, des c...
Profitez d'un dîner croisière sur Dubaï Creek à bord d’un bateau traditionnel bédouin.Le Dubai Creek...
Profitez de votre nuit à la crique de Dubaï avec un dîner et une croisière. Votre soirée magique déb...
Partagez la culture de Dubai Emirate avec votre guide qui vous rencontrera au point de rendez-vous a...
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join th...
Reposez-vous et détendez-vous pendant une journée pour vous éloigner des tracas du travail et du mon...