Burj Khalifa tickets: levels 124 and 125
- Rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators
- Wide unobstructed view of the landscape in every direction
- General admission to floors 124 and 125
- Special sunrise ticket options - start your day on top of the world
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert. Your visit includes:
- Multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building’s construction
- Speedy elevators with LCD screens
- Glass observation decks on floors 124 and 125
- Sunrise tickets are also available so that you can enjoy special early access admission with complimentary coffee and a pastry.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Sunrise option only: complimentary breakfast of coffee and a pastry at The Café
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for general admission tickets only
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for general admission tickets only
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 3.30pm-6.30pm (inclusive)
- Special sunrise admission Friday and Saturday 5.30am-8.00am during the cooler months
- Hours during Ramadan: 10.00am-1.00am (last entry at 11.45pm)
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Come and see what internationally acclaimed Legoland Park has to offer in its seventh location in Du...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Our guide will pick you from the hotel on the time mentioned during booking. We will then proceed to...
There is no better way to discover one of the world’s best tourist destinations. The fastest growing...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....