Travel around Dubai city learning about its history and traditions as well as admiring its ultra-modern features. You will enter Dubai Museum and see how the finest pearls were found in the Arabian Gulf waters and how, back in times, it was the pearl industry providing the only real income of the town. You will enjoy Dubai's skyline from the unique perspective of the Creek and then wander around the bustling alleys of the gold and spice souqs in Deira district. End the tour attending a delightful dinner on a traditional wooden dhow cruising around Dubai Creek and enjoy the evening view with the city lights reflecting in the blue water.
Dubai tour with dinner on the traditional dhow
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Duration: up to 7 hours
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Dubai traditional vibe
- Wander through the unique souqs in Deira
- End your tour with a delightful dinner while cruising Dubai Creek on a traditional wooden dhow
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- English/German speaking guide
- Dhow cruise with dinner
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-11)
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per times written in when section. Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Pick-up time: it is between 1.00pm and 2.30pm
- The following are the pick-up times per location: Deira- 1.30pm Bur Dubai- 2.00pm Burj Al Arab Area- 2.30pm Downtown- 2.00pm Sheik Zayed Road- 2.15pm Al Barsha- 2.00pm Jebel Ali- 2.00pm Marina/Jum Beach Res- 2.30pm Palm- 2.45pm Sharjah- 1.15pm Ajman- 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.