Historical tour of old Dubai
- Walk around Al Fahidi ancient fortress and the beautiful Dubai Creek
- Get lost in the traditional Gold Souk and its countless spices
- Stop for a unique photo session at Grand Mosque Jumeirah
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, you will also cross the new Canal, then a visitor stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. You will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick up your Hotel in Dubai
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Important Info The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local Time, After that full charge
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Our tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it ( no refund will be given for that )
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you between 15 mn to 50 mn from tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided pick-up, but can join the tour on the departure point
- For client in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels: there is a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Every day
- Tour starting time 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or DubaiDubai Internet city metro
- Drop-off place: Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai or Deira City Center.
Get the chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. The tour will start with t...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand dunes a...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
Your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai lets your explore the capital of the UAE and includes a visit to...
Experience the lavish High Tea in Al Bayt at The Palace Downtown which offers a luxurious atmosphere...
Enjoy all the comfort of a private transfer to your hotel in Dubai city, Jumeirah Beach, Palm Jumeir...