Chianti wine tour with sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar
- Immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery
- Visit the magnificent fortress of Monteriggioni
- Enjoy the visit of wine cellars and taste wines of the area
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colors and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name.
We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colors that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavors of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time.
The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami.
During the tour, you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Visit to Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar
- Snack of sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Free for children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana.
- From 16 November 2017: Portuguese language is available with minimum 2 people
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese languages are available with minimum 4 people
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 2.45pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...