Dinner in the Chianti vineyards
- Visit the wineries inside an estate and enjoy some wine tastings
- Enjoy an outdoor barbecue accompanied by typical Tuscan dishes
- Taste local products
- An experience of the senses
A unique experience designed to give you only the best of what the Chianti region has to offer. A starlit dinner right inside the vineyards will give you the chance to immerse yourself in the ancient farmers’ tradition and live an experience of the senses, soaking up the air, the colors, the flavors and the smells of the countryside.
Other than enjoying a delicious typical dinner of local products and dishes, you will be surrounded by the splendid and charming landscape made of vineyard rows, which so quaintly characterize the Chianti region. The dishes that you will taste, all made of fresh local products, are the fruit of the hard work and care for the land that local producers have been exercising for centuries.
Upon your arrival you will be given a glass for you to carry along the visit of the farm’s wineries and thus enjoy a number of wine tastings on this small-scaled wine route. You will then visit the estate’s historic chapel and finally head for a dinner under the stars, with a musical background.
You will taste pappa al pomodoro or ribollita (both typical recipes from the people’s folklore) and a barbecue of meat and fresh seasonal vegetables of the farm. Let yourself get carried away by the warmth and fragrances of the barbecue and the perfumes of the grapevines, which will inebriate your dinner experience.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Visit of an estate with tasting of wines
- Dinner in the vineyards
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-2 years old): free of charge
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- A vegetarian menu is always available upon request
- In case of bad weather conditions the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 6.00pm
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travellers of the same age and to disco...
Take the wheel of a sparkling Alfa Romeo Spider from the 1960's and cruise through the Tuscan countr...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina fiorentina e assaggia il frutto del...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...