Florence Duomo express guided tour
- Discover the iconic Florence Duomo minus the crowds with no-wait-access
- Visit an architectural masterpiece, crowned by the Brunelleschi’s dome and embellished with frescos by Vasari
- Enjoy a 30 minute guided tour in English with an expert local guide
Steer clear of the astonishingly long queues and take advantage of privileged access to the majestic Florence Duomo, the third largest church in the world and an architectural masterpiece symbol of the city, with its beautiful colourful marbles and their mesmerizing geometric patterns.
This incredible feat of engineering required a whole new process for its construction, which your guide will describe when you view it from inside and out. Brunelleschi's innovative approach involved vaulting the dome space without any scaffolding as he used a double shell with a space in between.
Inside, the Duomo is no less impressive, with elaborate marble floors mirroring its exterior and beautiful frescos lining the dome, made by Vasari, namely the Last Judgement.
Don’t miss the chance to learn all about it on this guided tour with exclusive access!
- No wait access to Duomo Florence Cathedral
- 30 minutes guided tour with an expert, English-speaking local guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you don’t miss a word
- Small groups of 25 or less
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/ beverages
Infants (0-1 years old) - free
Piazza di San Giovanni, 7, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Cathedral in Piazza di San Giovanni, 7, just in front of the entrance to the Duomo tickets office. Look for a representative holding a ‘Florence Duomo Guided Tour – City Wonders & Senza Confini’ sign.
- The service concludes outside Florence Duomo Cathedral.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we have to get through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Please note that because of religious festivities, access to the Duomo (Cathedral) might be restricted.
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
- Entrance into the Cathedral may require a dress code that specifies that knees and shoulders should be covered. The supplier cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress.
- Our representatives will be at the meeting point holding a sign for easy recognition.
- Photography is permitted throughout the visit.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, and we are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- The supplier reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly or poses a threat to other guests or City Wonders staff.
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina fiorentina e assaggia il frutto del...
Prenota un pranzo o una cena privata nel cuore di Firenze, assisti allo show cooking e scopri i sapo...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...