Florence walking tour with Uffizi Gallery tickets and guided visit
- Join this introductory walking tour of Florence
- Visit the most important museum in Italy
- Skip the long lines and save your time for art
- Admire the famous Allegory of Spring by Botticelli
Join a walking tour of Florence to admire and explore the main sights of the city. Then visit one of the most famous museums in the world, Uffizi Gallery, skipping the long lines at the entrance.
The tour starts in the early afternoon. You will enjoy an excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who wants to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the wonder of the architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery's golden “Gates of Paradise”.
After the walking tour, you will visit one of the most famous museums in the world: the Uffizi. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize and see original world-famous paintings that you have seen all your life. You can learn the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you can understand why Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Please note, from 16th November, the tour will start at My Tour Office in Via Martelli 33red.
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones for groups with over 15 participants
- Infant 0-5: free of charge
- Child 6-14: reduced
Via Martelli 33red, Firenze FI, Italy
- Please note, from 16th November 2017: Portuguese, Italian, French, German & Chinese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English (or Spanish).
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
From Tuesday to Sunday (except every first Sunday of the month) at 1.45pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...