- See the famous leaning tower of Pisa for photos
- Discover the Cinque Terre national park
- Relax during lunch in Riomaggiore
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including a 1.5 hr stop at the famous leaning tower of Pisa. Meet with your tour guide at the train station in Florence and ride the rails to your first stop in Pisa, home of the must- visit Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa (Pisa Cathedral). Here you will be free to walk around the square and enjoy taking photos.
After Pisa head to La Spezia train station where you will take the local trains that services the Cinque Terre, "The Five Lands" made up of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Corniglia and Monterosso famous for their natural beauty, scenic trails, spectacular coast line and sunny beaches. Your first stop will be in Riomaggiore, the first village where after an orientation walk you'll have time to stop for a light lunch, based on local products at the “Via dell'Amore”, a romantic and evocative promenade hewn from the rocks falling sheer into the sea.
Continue to the next village filled with boats called Manarola for amazing photos, then the last village will be Vernazza. Here you will be free to relax on the beach, sunbathe or take a swim before returning back to Florence.
- Local English speaking tour leader
- Brief stop in Pisa to see the tower
- Visit to the best of Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza
- All train tickets
- Maps and info
- Time to swim (not recommended in the winter months)
- Food and drinks
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Find your guide in front of the pharmacy located inside the SMN train station opposite platform 16.
- Transportation is by train
- In high season due to the popularity of the villages, the trains could be very crowed
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilties
- In the event of bigger groups, the tour will depart from Florence to La Spezia by private coach
- Minimum of 6 people are required for this tour to operate, to a maximum of 45
- This experience is created for travellers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travellers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers
- It is recommend that you do not to make any travel arrangements on the day of the tour
- Remember to bring comfortable shoes, swimsuit (in summer months), hat and sunscreen
- From November until March the majority of the shops and local restaurants will close for their annual leave. We recommend to bring a packed lunch
- Bring a rain coat due to the wind on the villages and wear warm clothes
- The paths on the national park are closed by the local authorities when it is considered to be dangerous for the people. This is more frequent in winter months due land slides
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 7.00am
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...
On this tour you will walk through the villages of the Cinque Terre in one day, admiring and explori...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, five idyllic fishing villages, with a guided hiking tour al...
A whole, intense, unforgettable day dedicated to discover one of the most enchanting landscapes in t...
If you want to enjoy the best of Tuscany’s culture, food and history without the hassle of trying to...
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing ...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...