VIP skip-the-line Florence Duomo and Accademia tour with Dome climb
- Get rare skip-the-line access to climb to the top of Florence Duomo
- Walk the Duomo Terraces for incredible views over the city
- Enter the Accademia before the crowds and visit the Duomo Museum and Baptistery
- Learn Florence’s history of art and architecture in a small group of 15 people
Dive deep into the history of great art and architecture in Florence with this all-access tour to the city’s most jaw-dropping attractions. This exclusive tour of David and the Duomo lets you skip the lines at two of Florence’s biggest attractions. Visit Michelangelo’s David before the crowds show up and climb the Florence Dome without waiting in line. Finally, don't miss to explore areas of the Duomo usually closed to the public and dig deeper at the Duomo Museum and Baptistery.
You’ll start your tour in the morning right outside the Accademia. Before the daytime crowds show up, you’ll head in to marvel at Michelangelo’s David as well as his unfinished sculptures known as “Slaves”, which give incredible insight into the mind of the great artist.
Next, it’s onto the Duomo Baptistery, which is famous for its replicas of the bronze doors called the “Gates of Paradise”. Inside the Baptistery packed with beautiful art and fascinating stories about the Medici family who were all baptized here. From there, your guide will take you over to the Duomo Museum to show you what the original facade of the Cathedral actually looked like, while you’ll admire the masterpieces of Michelangelo and Donatello.
From the Museum, you’ll skip lines into the Duomo, where you’ll have special access to a room filled with original statues from the Cathedral’s facade. Your guide will bring the unbelievable history of the Duomo’s construction to life as you explore the building.
Your special access extends to the Cathedral itself, where you’ll step over the velvet ropes to see details up close. After seeing all, there is to see inside the Cathedral, you’ll visit the Duomo Terraces where you’ll use a special entrance to skip the line and climb all the way up to the top of the Duomo for the city’s most amazing views.
- Accademia Gallery
- Florence Duomo
- Florence Baptistery
- Duomo Museum
- Duomo Terraces
- Dome Climb
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Baptistery and Duomo Museum
- Special access inside the Duomo
- Skip-the-line access to climb the Dome
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Piazza San Marco, 9-10, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Please note that on the first Tuesday of each month the Duomo Museum is closed. On these occasions we will include a visit of the Underground section of the Cathedral instead (Santa Reparata). We will hand you a ticket which is valid for 48 hours so you can visit the Museum on your own the following day.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Meeting Time: 7:45 am
- Departure Time: 8:00 am
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
Art is intimidating, and few art museums are more impressive than Italy’s greatest vault of masterpi...
Visit the interior of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (St Mary of the Flower) with an expert ...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
Join a tour starting in the early morning at the Uffizi Gallery to enjoy less crowds without the ann...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...