Alhambra guided tour and tickets to the Science Park of Granada
- Learn about the history of one of the most visited monuments in the world
- Explore every part of the beautiful Hispanic-Muslim architecture
- Visit the Science Park of Granada, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Accompanied by an official guide, explore every part of the beautiful Hispanic-Muslim architecture and learn the history of one of the most visited monuments in the world.
Transform your visit to Granada in to an extraordinary experience rich of knowledge. You’ll have at your disposal an official tourist guides, expert interpreters of Granada’s heritage, who will guide you through every part that forms the "red fortress", who will also answer any queries that you may have about this spectacular monument.
After visiting the Alhambra you will step into the world of science in the fantastic Science Park of Granada, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe, a definite must see on your visit to Granada. It's is an interactive museum of over 70,000 m2 located a few minutes from the historic city center of Granada, with one of the most varied offers for cultural and scientific leisure in Europe. Some of the permanent exhibitions include "Journey through the Human Body", "Culture of Prevention", "Biosphere", "Al-Andalus and the Science" and many more. Do not miss the planetarium and enjoy the limitless dimension of the Universe!
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel in Granada city center for the Alhambra tour
- Tickets for the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens…)
- Official guide in every moment during the tour
- Tickets for the Science Park
- Meals or any service not specified
- Infants 0-2 years old
- Children 3-11 years old
Paseo de la Sabica, 15
Alhambra:+/- 9.15am and 10.00am at your hotel in Granada’s city center. Alternatively, +/- 9:45am and 10.00am, the meeting point will be at the Welcome Visitor Centre (Paseo de la Sabica, 15) next to the Alhambra
- Please print your voucher or show it in your phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Cancellations made 10 days or less before the selected date are non refundable. Cancellations made 11-15 days before the selected date will be refunded 50%. All other cancellations will be refunded 80%
- From Tuesday to Saturday
- All year round, except 25 December and 1 January
- Alhambra:+/- 9.15am and 10.00am at your hotel in Granada’s city center. Alternatively, +/- 9:45am and 10.00am, the meeting point will be at the Welcome Visitor Centre (Paseo de la Sabica, 15) next to the Alhambra
- Science Park: Entrance free until 7.00pm
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...