Guided tour of tropical coast of Granada and Nerja Caves
- Visit the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada
- Enjoy a walk in the Majuelo Park
- Explore Nerja Caves, an archaeological site part of the Spanish Historical Heritage
- Stroll amongst the stalactites and stalagmites
320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees are the characteristics that give their name to the Costa Tropical, besides being washed by dozens of beaches and coves almost heavenly.
Enjoy a great day with a pleasant atmosphere visiting the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada, such as Salobreña, a beautiful white town perched on a hill where you will visit the old Moorish castle that crowns it or Almuñecar, a town full of history founded by the Phoenicians around 1000 BC, where we will enjoy a walk in the Majuelo Park and a visit to the San Miguel Castle, a privileged spot for viewing this tropical city of Granada.
You will have lunch at Almuñecar and in the afternoon the trip continues to Nerja, a town in the province of Málaga, where you will visit the well known Nerja Caves, an archaeological site part of the Spanish Historical Heritage, which will take your breath away as you stroll amongst the stalactites and stalagmites which form an inimitable natural spectacle. Marvel at this magic underground before returning back to Granada.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Official tourist guide
- Entrance fees to the Salobreña Castle, Majuelo Park and Nerja Caves
- Any extra unspecified
Pick-up at your hotel in Granada city center, between 8.30am and 9.00am
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages
- Fridays at 8.30am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Acc...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...