Guided visit to the Alhambra Palaces by night
- Small guided groups (max. six) for a more personal experience
- Feel the atmosphere of the ‘Thousand and One Nights’
- See courtyards illuminated and transformed by moonlight
- A really magical way to see the Alhambra
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the exotic architecture to life
This exclusive guided tour of the Nasrid Palaces in small groups of up to six covers all the palaces of the Moorish royal family, from the courtroom in the Palace of Mexuar, the Hall of Ambassadors and the Palace of Comares to the Palace of the Lions, where kings and queens of the Alhambra lived their private life.
The two-hour tour delves into the legends and stories of these palaces and illuminates hidden romances by the light of the stars.
- Entrance fee combined ticket, Alhambra Experiences: Nighttime Nasrid Palaces
- Transportation in public transport
- Guided night visit in the Nasrid Palaces
- Free for children 0-5 years old
- Reduced for youth 6-11 years old
Calle San Jerónimo, 10, 18001 Granada, Spain
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 6 people
- People under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Fridays and saturdays:
- From March 15th to October 14th at 9.30pm
- From October 15th to March 14th at 7.30pm
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...
The Alhambra is one of the most important monuments in Spain and it is rich in history and art maste...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...
Discover one of the most characteristic and traditional neighborhoods of Granada and visit its most ...