Night tour of the Albaicín and Sacromonte
- Explore Granada's oldest quarters with an official guide
- Admire stunning moonlight-bathed views of the city from its most famous lookouts, such as Mirador de San Nicolás.
- Discover the caves dug into the mountain of Sacromonte, the most 'flamenco' neighborhood in Granada
- Stroll through the narrow alleyways of Albaicín
Take this great opportunity to discover Granada's oldest districts: Albaicín and Sacromonte. Admire the city's most famous views and discover the history of Spain's last Muslim city - all this under the moonlight.
You will start the tour in the city center, in the company of an official guide, and stroll through the narrow alleyways of Albaicín, the Arab quarter. Let yourself be surprised by the magical lighting, the white walls, and the flowery balconies. You will then proceed to Sacromonte, Granada's most 'flamenco' quarter. Discover why people here live in caves dug in the mountains, and why the gypsy people decided to settle in this place centuries ago.
Throughout the tour, you will visit the most famous lookouts and contemplate the beauty of the Alhambra at night.
During this tour you will visit the Albaicín and Sacromonte quarters and discover the San Nicolás lookout.
- Official tour guide who will accompany you throughout the visit to Albaicín and Sacromonte
- Children up to 10: free
- Youth aged 11-15: discount
Plaza Santa Ana
In front of the Church of Santa Ana
- You can cancel your reservation for free up to 4 days before the tour
- After that, cancellation costs are 100% of the overall price.
- Every day at 8 pm
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Acc...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...