Lima half day sightseeing tour
- Go on a journey through the 3 main historical periods of Lima.
- See the colonial Spanish architecture of the Paseo de la Republica.
- Admire the imposing Cathedral of Lima.
- Tour traditional neighborhoods, such as Miraflores.
- View the sacred Inca Pucllana Pyramid.
- Visit the Treasures of Peru Collection.
Take a journey through the 3 main periods of Lima’s history on a half-day sightseeing tour, with round-trip transportation from hotels in the Miraflores and San Isidro districts.
You will start your tour with a panoramic view of the Pucllana Pyramid, a magnificent ceremonial and archeological center built in the 4th century AD, and considered a sacred village by the Incas.
Explore the city’s colonial heart in the historic city center, and see handsome Spanish architecture along the Paseo de la República and in San Martin Square. Admire the baroque Archibishop's Palace, and the looming 16th-century Cathedral in Plaza Mayor.
Visit the Treasures of Peru Collection at the Banco Central de Reserva Museum, where gold, ceramics, textiles, and many other objects of various pre-Columbian cultures are on display. Continue to San Francisco Convent to see the largest collection of religious art in America.
A real highlight will be a tour of the underground catacombs linking the Cathedral of Lima and Monastery of San Francisco. Then, switch gear and experience Lima as it is lived today in residential areas, such as El Olivar, San Isidro, Miraflores, and Larcomar.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in the distric of Miraflores and San Isidro.
BRT Metropolitano 58, Cercado de Lima 15082, Peru
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Please note that round-trip transportation covers hotels in Miraflores and San Isidro districts only.
- Please note that the Banco Central de Reserva Museum is closed to the public on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and all day on Mondays.
- Every day
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Discover Lima in a day! Visit the old and modern parts Lima in a city tour, the Larco museum with it...
Discover Collique, its history, and ancient mountain culture alongside local guides from the communi...
Day 1You'll arrive at Mano a Mano in the late afternoon, just in time for a video presentation on th...
Sample more than 16 peruvians dishes and drinks in one of the most beautiful district of Lima. Take ...