Fátima, Óbidos, Batalha and Nazaré tour with lunch
- Immerse yourself in history in the medieval town of Óbidos
- Take in the breathtaking views of Nazaré
- See Fátima and discover what it has to offer
- Explore Portugal and learn about its heritage
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval town of Óbidos and the Monastery of Batalha, the breathtaking views of Nazaré, and moments of contemplation in Fátima.
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Lunch at the restaurant "Maria do Mar", in Nazaré
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket. It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket
- It is advisable to use comfortable shoes
- Minimum 2 participants
- From January to April: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30am
- From May to October: Daily at 9.30am
- From November to December: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30am
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Do not miss a visit to the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch which has always impressed those roaming Lisbo...