Lisbon city tour with cable car ride
- Find the best viewpoints in Lisbon with amazing views over the Tagus River
- Embrace the medieval side of Lisbon: visit St. George's Castle and Lisbon's Se Cathedral
- Visit the monuments that honor the Age of Discoveries: Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower
- Pass by the major streets and visit the Commerce Square and the Triumphal arch rooftop
Join us and discover the heart and soul of Lisbon. You’ll view Lisbon from different perspectives, always, with the Tagus River and the seven hills saying hello. Our private guide will show you the most amazing viewpoints of Lisbon, like Eduardo VII Park, São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint and the magic Nossa Senhora do Monte.
Enter in the most fascinating Lisbon’s history and embrace it’s medieval side! Visit the St. George’s Castle and the Lisbon’s Se Cathedral. Discover an esoteric side inLisbon Downtown and know everything about the rebuilding of a city devasted by a terrible earthquake. Stop at Comercio Square and visit the recent openedTriumphal Arch rooftop and imagine the caravels arriving from discovering the world.
Visit the great monuments that honour the golden age of discovery. Enter inside the Jeronimos Monastery, ascend at the top of Belem Tower and feel in the top of the world in the Discoveries Monument. Test your senses with the delicious ‘Belém’ pastry.
At the end of the day, find the modern face of Lisbon. Relax your senses with a ride at the Cable Car atNations Park (also know as Expo 98), and explore this luxurious place of Lisbon. Are you ready?
- Dedicated and professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
- Insurance according portuguese law
- Free Pick up and drop off in Lisbon
- 1 Cable Car Ride
- Monuments entrance fees
- Child (5-11 years old) - 50%
- Enfants (0-3) - free
Campo Mártires da Pátria 125, 1150-343 Lisboa, Portugal
- Pick up will be 30-45 minutes prior this time
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
Tuesdays to Sundays at 8:30am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Lisbon is a vibrant and seductive city where the old charm coexists perfectly with the avant-garde. ...
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...