Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off 2, 3 or 4 lines
- See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour
Discover this unique sunny city on the ocean. Hop on an amusing red bus and enjoy the best sightseeing Lisbon has to offer. With the 48-Hour tour you can hop-off at any of our 54 stops distributed along 2 or 3 of the 4 lines: Belém, Oriente, Castle and Cascais Lines to visit museums and shops, discover typical old quarters, or enjoy a lunch. Then Hop-on again, as many time as you want!
Choose the Hop-on Hop-off 2 day combo tour including the Belém line, plus add 1 or 2 lines to your 48-hour ticket, including the Castle line, Oriente line or Cascais line. Explore all the amazing sights in Lisbon, included in the lines detailed descriptions below.
- Castle Line: An unique opportunity to unveil the mysteries of the oldest quarters of the city such as Alfama and Castelo. Drive through its narrow streets and see the low houses in these local neighborhoods, admire the breathtaking views of the city from the lookout at the Portas do Sol and from St. George's Castle viewpoint. Enjoy a typical meal while watching a Fado live show - Lisbon's soul and song.
Marquês de Pombal, Parque Eduardo VII, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio, Comércio Square, Casa dos Bicos, Fado Museum, Portas do Sol, Lisbon Cathedral, Alfama, St. George Castle, St. Vincent Church, St. Anthony Church/Museum, Design & Fashion Museum.
Apr-Oct every 30minutes from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Nov-Mar Every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city centre to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a Lisbon typical sweet pastry.
Major Sights/ Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct Every 25 minutes from 9.00am to 7.00pm | Nov-Mar Every 30 minutes from 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here, in the most modern part of the capital, you can find lots of attractions, namely the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Inglés and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade. At the end of the day, hop off at the cheerfuls Chiado and/or Bairro Alto neighbourhoods for a drink and to have a good time.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct Every 45 minutes from 9.15am to 6.00pm | Nov-Mar Every 60 minutes from 10.15am to 5.15pm
- Cascais Line: Discover with us the beautiful city of Lisbon and the magnificent scenery of Costa do Sol. Enjoy the extensive sandy beaches, ideal for relaxation or play sports, enjoy the beauty of places like the town of Cascais and Estoril and discover their history. Finish this tour admiring the contrast between the white sand dunes of Guincho beach and the foothills of Serra de Sintra.
Major Sights/ Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, Carcavelos, Estoril Casino, Cascais Bay, Guincho (Oitavos Fort 1.), Guincho (Porto de Santa Maria Restaurant 2.), Guincho (Orbitur Campism Site 2.), Cascais (Boca do Inferno), Casa das Histórias Paula Rego (Cascais), Monument to the Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery, Berardo Museum, Naval Museum, Archaeology National Museum.
Apr-Oct 60 minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm | Nov-Mar Every 60 minutes from 10.15am to 5.15pm
- Children (aged 6-10) : reduced
- Infants (aged 0-5) : free (price only includes transportation)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Hop-On Hop-Off tours depart from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- Redemption Instructions: Please confirm the tour 48 hours in advance. Vouchers must be redeemed for tour tickets at the Gray Line Bus Terminal
- Hop-On Hop-Off bus tours begin daily at 9.00am
Join the tour, hop on either the Blue Line or the Red Line and visit the city on your own terms: If ...
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
At the airport our driver will be carrying a sign with our name on it, so you can't miss him. Our tr...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
Explore the history and traditions of Lisbon, visiting the monuments that pay tribute to the golden ...
On this private tour you will discover Lisbon, one of the oldest cities in Europe with the help of a...
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Setúbal where you'll climb aboard an exclusive 6-pa...
With a single ticket, hop on and hop off to see more of Lisbon. Make the most of this sightseeing bu...