Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine lakes
- See the breathtaking Lake Bled
- Admire the Bled Castle
- Visit the charming Bohinj Valley and Lake Bohinj
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breathtaking beauty for centuries. The calm and inviting waters of its lake spurred the tradition of making the typical “pletna” boats back in the 12th century. You will be able to board one of these wooden beauties to reach the island, with its romantic church and mysterious wishing bell. Sightseeing in Bled continues with a chance to visit the impressive castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake.
Continue to the Bohinj Valley which charms visitors with its inspiring scenery, crystal clear lake waters and the harmonious coexistence of man and nature. The picturesque lakeside boasts the frescoes of Church of St. John the Baptist. You will have time to discover the legend of Zlatorog (Goldhorn), enjoy a stunning view over Mount Triglav and try the hearty local cuisine.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing Tour of Bled an Bohinj
- Entrance to Vintgar Gorge
- Bled Castle entrance fee
- Pletna boat ride
- Church of Assumption entrance fee
- Mt. Vogel cable car
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates every day at 8.30am
Visit Lake Bled and get a bird's eye view from the thousand-year-old Bled Castle. Then head to Lake ...
Visit Slovenia's largest lake and see the unspoilt beauty of the Triglav National Park.
Spend the day touring the spectacular mountains and taking in scenes of breathtaking natural beauty.
Explore one of the biggest and most beautiful cave systems in the world, before heading off to meet ...
Follow the River Soča by train, then take to the water via boat and visit the largest wine cellar in...
Spend the day in the iconic city of canals and bridges, somewhere everyone should visit at least onc...