24-hour hop-on hop-off London bus tour with KidZania tickets
- Experience the entertaining world of KidZania where children are doctors and firemen
- Discover London on a double-deck bus and enjoy hopping on and off wherever you want
- Join a free cruise and get a different view of London's most famous highlights from the river
- Take part in a free walking tour and discover the English capital from top to bottom
When you were a kid, did you dream of becoming a police officer, a famous painter or an astronaut? Do you wish to teach your children about amazing jobs and open up their vision of the world? KidZania is here to help! Here comes a new safe, unique, and very realistic educational environment that allows kids between the ages of four to twelve to do what comes naturally to them: role-playing by mimicking traditionally adult activities.
Enter a whole new world of entertainment, in an indoor theme park built like a real city for children, with buildings, stores, streets, vehicles a functioning economy, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multinational and local brands. Children are encouraged to try different "jobs", just like in the real world, and see what it's like to be a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, shopkeeper, for which they will be paid, just like "in real life".
24-hour hop-on hop-off London bus tour
How about discovering the city freely with a hop-on hop-off London bus tour? With over 60 stops across the capital and six diverse routes to choose from, sightseeing in London has never been easier! Entertaining on-board commentary will let you know every step of the way where you are exactly and will tell you exciting stories about famous attractions including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
As an added bonus, you will also receive a free River Thames boat ride! Take a break from the bus and view the city from the water, passing the some of the greatest sights from a unique perspective. This offer is valid for a one-way trip from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier (or vice versa).
- Admission to KidZania
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off access
- Free walking tour
- Free River Thames boat ride (one-way trip between Embankment or London Eye Pier and Tower Pier)
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink
- Adults (ages 15 and up)
- Infants (ages 1-3)
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Exchange your voucher at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, inside the Colonnade Walk complex. Afterwards you will be able to board the hop-on hop-off buses at any location and visit KidZania.
- The bus tour audio guides are available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese
- More information on the walking tour times and locations will be available when you redeem your voucher
- Children aged four to seven inclusive can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times. Adults (18+) may leave children aged seven to 14 inclusive unaccompanied at KidZania. However an adult must be present at time of check-in and provide suitable contact details
- Schedules subject to change. See calendar for updated details
- Hop-on hop-off buses depart daily 9.00am-4.30pm and pass every 20-30 minutes. Exact bus hours vary. Bus map and schedule - download
- KidZania open daily from 9.30am. Last entrance 2.30pm weekdays, 3.30pm weekends
- Beatles tour, daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour, daily 10.00am
- River Thames boat ride, daily 9.00am-9.00pm. Boat ride timetable - download
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster A...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the MBNA Thames Clippers. The fastest f...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Luton Airport and ...
History of Drinking and Pubs Tour will have you raising a glass to this fair city’s historical pub t...