- Peek into the London home of Queen Elizabeth II
- Explore the elegant State Apartments of Buckingham Palace
- Admire the greatest treasures of the Royal Collection
- Learn more about the Palace and its residents with a comprehensive audio guide
- Enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea at a luxury hotel
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Mall and St James's Park
Skip the lines and step into the London home of the Royal Family, then follow it up with afternoon tea. Buckingham Palace is open to the public for only two months every year. You’ll be able to avoid the long lines and go right in. A knowledgeable guide will meet you at the entrance and give you a comprehensive overview of the Palace and its history. Once inside, you’ll be given an official audio guide which will give you the chance to explore the regal State Rooms at your leisure. You’ll also be able to see some of the finest English and French furniture in the world and see the throne room in person. Sparkling chandeliers, world-class artwork, and more await you inside.
After your stately visit to the Palace, you can meet your guide again for a leisurely walk to a nearby luxury hotel for a spot of good old English tea. Your guide will explain the origins of this quaint tradition and you’ll be able to sip your tea along with a selection of finger sandwiches, classic scones with thick clotted cream, homemade preserves, and a fine selection of freshly made cakes and pastries. It’s a delicious end to a royal day!
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Palace audioguide
- Traditional English tea at a nearby luxury hotel
- A guided walking tour prior to your Palace entry
- The guide will lead you to the afternoon tea experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free
- Child (ages 5-14): reduced
10 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y, UK
You will meet your guide at the Duke of York column at Waterloo Place. This is the tall column with the statue on top.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests
- 25 July- 2 October, daily
- Meet your guide 1.15pm
- Tour departs 1.30pm
- Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Cast...
During your See London by Night tour you will see the city's iconic landmarks all beautifully lit up...