Full-day tour of the Cotswolds with traditional lunch
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a 17th Century former coaching Inn
- Visit one of the most beautiful villages in England
- Treat yourself to a guided tour of the picturesque region and walk around several villages and towns
This full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety of Cotswold stone. There will be time to visit the tea houses and shops before we head south to Bibury. This charming village was described as the ‘prettiest village in the Cotswolds’ by William Morris.
Lunch in Bibury
What better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous two-course lunch in the Swan Hotel situated in the centre of Bibury? The 17th century former coaching Inn overlooks the River Coln, and serves a fabulous range of traditional cooking, ales and fine wines.
In the afternoon, you will take a leisurely drive through charming villages before visiting Bourton-on-the-water and Stow-on-the Wold, two of the most picturesque parts of the northern Cotswolds. Your guide will take you on a short walk in each village explaining their history before re-joining the coach and returning to London.
- Visit of Burford
- Two-course lunch in Bibury
- Guided walking tour of Bourton-on-the-water and Stow-on-the Wold
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach from London
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Gate 18: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- On rare occasions, if the Swan Hotel is not available, you will be taken to an alternative lunch venue in a different village
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- From April to October 2018: every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- November- December 2018 and March 2019: every Tuesday and Sunday
- January and February 2019: every Sunday
- Departure 08.15am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 6.15pm at the meeting point
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Enjoy a day in the rural Cotswolds region of England on this guided day tour. Relaxing countryside v...
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
Described as ‘one of the most atmospheric, magical and important buildings in the whole of Britain,’...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...
See London's most famous monuments on this whistle stop tour. Your experience promises to be relaxin...
See the most popular tourist attractions of London while riding a bicycle on this guided tour. You'l...