DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Ride in a Victorian omnibus with an expert guide
- Move at a leisurely pace with plenty of chances for photos
- See Piccadilly, Covent Garden and Westminster
WHAT TO EXPECT
Travel back to Victorian London with this magical tour of the city. You’ll board a fully-restored Victorian omnibus with eighteen seats - both indoor and rooftop - driven by coachmen in period dress and pulled by two horses. Clip-clop through London at a leisurely pace, seeing beautiful and historical areas such as Westminster, Piccadilly and Covent Garden. Your friendly guide will regale you with fun anecdotes and facts - bringing the historical side of the city to life.
The omnibus is driven by Tim Wood, a horse trainer with over 25 years’ experience. The statuesque and much-loved horses will trot happily - letting you relax and enjoy a magical experience you’ll never forget.
- Horse-drawn tour of London
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel transfers
- Stanfords Travel Bookshop
12-14 Long Acre
Covent Garden, London WC2E 9LP
- Nearest Train Station: Charing Cross
- Nearest Underground: Leicester Square
- The tour will return to the departure point
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Due to the nature of the vehicle, this tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Tours depart at 3:00pm, 4:30pm and 6:00pm
- Children (ages 4-15)