- Tour of London's modern architectural masterpieces
- Explore the Quire at St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard - red tunics and bearskin hats galore
- Climate-controlled vehicle for maximum comfort
See the best parts of London by land and sea - aboard a comfortable coach and boat ride. Your professional guide will make sure you wont' miss a thing. Sights include:
- Drive past Westminster Abbey
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace - bearskin hats and marching music
- Thames boat ride
- Panoramic tour of London
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- River Thames boat ride
- Professional guide
- Luxury coach
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Fountain Square, 125 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). This tour will finish at approximately 12.30pm at Tower Pier for your boat ride to Embankment Pier.
- On Sundays due to church services, there is no entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- You will visit Horseguards Parade when Changing of the Guard is not available
Please Note: Starting 1 April this tour will depart at the earlier time of 8:30am. You are advised to arrive at the Visitor Centre in Victoria no later than 8:15am
- Daily departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 12.30pm at Tower Pier for your boat ride to Embankment Pier
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Follow your guide through the streets of London on this comprehensive tour. You’ll see famous monume...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
A visit to London wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the river Thames, everyone knows that! So...
What better way to spend an evening than cruising down the river enjoying the view of some of London...
Cameron Mackintosh's legendary production of Boublil and Schonberg's Les Miserables is a global stag...