Royal Albert Hall guided tour
- Learn from a knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Find out about the amazing architecture, rich history and legendary performances
- See the incredible auditorium and the stunning view from the gallery
- Exclusive access to the Royal Retiring Room
Built in 1871 as memorial to Prince Albert, the Royal Albert Hall is the world's most famous stage. From Wagner to Sinatra, The Beatles to Beyoncé and Muhammad Ali to Winston Churchill, the venue has played host to an unrivalled history of events since it was opened by Queen Victoria herself. The one-hour guided tours offer the inside story of the Royal Albert Hall, taking you on a fascinating journey through its unique history, incredible architecture and unparalleled performances. The knowledgeable and informative guides will take you around this Grade I listed building, taking in the stunning auditorium, the breathtaking view from the gallery and provide exclusive access to the Royal Retiring Room - you may even see artists rehearsing for their evening performance!
Every effort will be made to accommodate individuals on the tours whatever their requirements. All tour routes cover a moderate distance and can involve stairs. However, lifts are available should they be required and all tour routes are accessible to guests who use wheelchairs.
- One-hour grand tour of the Royal Albert Hall - fully guided
- 10% discount in the Café Bar
- 10% discount on Merchandise
- 10% discount in Verdi - Italian Kitchen (open Tuesday - Sunday 12.00pm-9.00pm)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Children (ages 5-16)
- Seniors (ages 60+)
- Students (with valid ID)
Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP
Exchange your voucher for tickets at the box office and wait at the tours meeting point outside Door 12. You may pick up your tickets starting one hour before the tour departure time. Nearest train station: London Victoria. Nearest Underground: High Street Kensington, Knightsbridge and Gloucester Road. All are a ten minute walk to the Hall.
- Your tickets will be held at the Royal Albert hall box office for collection on the day of the tour, no earlier than one hour before allocated tour time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended, the tour covers a moderate distance
- The Royal Albert Hall is a working building so the content of the tours may vary and due to events some areas may occasionally be closed
- Tour runs various dates and times. See calendar for details
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 05-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...