- Visit Stonehenge, one of the mot outstanding prehistoric monument
- Enjoy an after-noon in the Georgian town of Bath
- Choose the optional access to the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple
- Travel aboard a luxury air conditioned coach
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since.
Next we head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure. You could use this time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. There is also the Jane Austen Centre or the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771.
Choose this option at check-out and your ticket will include entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
You will arrive back in London at approximately at 7.30pm near Victoria Railway Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Tour of Bath
- Entrance to the Roman Baths (optional)
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach from London
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Please arrive at least 15mins before your tour departure time for check-in
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- From April to October 2018: daily
- November, December 2018 and March 2019: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- January and February 2019: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Departure 08.15am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm near Victoria Railway Station
Il monumento preistorico più famoso al mondo, oggi patrimonio dell'umanità, Stonehenge si erge da so...
Visita il misterioso sito di Stonehenge ed esplora la splendida città di Bath in questo tour guidato...
Dopo la tua raccolta di cortesia, ti dirigerai verso il Castello di Windsor dove ti aspettano oltre ...
BurfordThis full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety o...
Entra dentro il castello occupato più vecchio e più grande del mondo, il Castello di Windsor. La pos...
The View from The Shard – l'edificio più alto dell'Europa occidentale – ti porterà in un viaggio mul...
Esplora Londra a tuo piacimento con questo tour in autobus hop-on hop-off con oltre 60 fermate in tu...
Nessuna visita a Londra è completa senza uno sguardo alle tradizioni della famiglia reale, una passe...
Scopri Londra in una Mini Cooper d'epoca con una guida locale privata e un autista personale. Renden...
Il tuo autista / guida di taxi ti accompagnerà in giro per i principali siti di Londra fermandoti a ...