Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Castle guided tour with tickets
- Entry to the incredible Windsor Castle and world-famous Stonehenge
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & The State Apartments
- Entrance to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with Spa Water Tasting
- Free Walking Tour and Lunch Pack
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Windsor Castle State Apartments with priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house - detailed miniature with working lights and water
- St George’s Chapel, final resting place of former monarchs
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
This Tour also operates in Chinese on Tuesdays & Fridays, in Japanese on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, and in Spanish on Sunday.
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional guide
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 8.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Windsor Castle closed: 25 - 26 December 2017
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Main tour
- Departure 8.15am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 8.00pm at the meeting point
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Disney's Aladdin has 'landed triumphantly in London's West End' (Daily Telegraph).Featuring all the ...
See London through the eyes of Britain’s most famous monarchs. This choice of three different passes...