- Tickets valid for the whole day - visit at any time
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House - a highly-detailed minature
- Changing of the Guard in the morning
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio guides give you the freedom to see your favorite parts of this royal home. Sights include:
- Changing of the Guard, Monday to Saturday at 11.00am (weather permitting)
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Audio guide
- Transportation to Windsor Castle
- Children (ages 4 and under): Free of charge
- Children (ages 5-16), students and seniors (60+): Reduced
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ
Both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at Windsor Castle, whose nearest railway stations are Windsor and Eton Central or Windsor and Eton Riverside.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is used for official functions
- March 2017 to October 2017: 9.30am - 5.15pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- November 2017 to February 2018: 9.45am - 4.15pm (last admission 3.00pm)
- 2017 Closures: 14 and 16 April, 25 and 26 December
- Windsor State apartments are closed from 9 to 20 January 2018
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...