Windsor Castle tour from London with London-eye ticket
- Explore Windsor Castle
- Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
- Admire the beautiful town of Windsor
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London
- Get a panoramic view of London aboard the London Eye
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames, just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your all-access ticket allows entrance to the castle, as well as its St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
At the end of the visit, your driver will drop you off at the London Eye, where you will step aboard London's most iconic observation wheel for a unique panorama of the UK capital. Each cabin includes touch screens for you to learn more about the monuments below, including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin, the Shard and many more.
- All-access ticket to Windor Castle (including State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House)
- Round-trip transportation in luxury bus from London
- London Eye standard ticket
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
London SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
Bicycles (including folding ones)
Explosives (including fireworks)
Pets (except for service animals)
Prams & buggies
Screwdrivers & spanners
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Please arrive for check-in at 07.30am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...