Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath tour with Christmas lunch
- Experience the history of England from prehistoric times to present day on Christmas Day
- Visit Royal Windsor for a guided walking tour of the old market town
- See where William Shakespeare lived while writing the Merry Wives of Windsor
- Spectacular views of the Castle including the official Royal residence of the Queen
- Visit ancient Stonehenge for a photo stop
- 2-course Christmas lunch including Roast Turkey and Yule log
- Visit Salisbury and Bath for a panoramic driving tour and a walking tour of the old town
Your first stop is at Windsor Castle where you will go on a guided tour of the old market town taking in the charming cobbled streets and medieval buildings including William Shakespeare's house. Next, you will head over to the Long Walk that boasts the most impressive views of Windsor Castle before passing through Runnymede and heading to the picturesque Salisbury plains. Have a photo stop at Stonehenge while your guide gives you interesting historical facts.
After a full morning of taking in the sites, you will visit a charming traditional pub to enjoy roast turkey with all the trimmings followed by delicious Yule log. Described as the City in the Countryside, the charming market town of Salisbury retains much of its historical past.
Your guided walk will take you past timbered buildings and historic houses. There’s something of interest lurking around every street corner before you take in the stunning Cathedral, home to the finest copy of the Magna Carta and Britain’s tallest church spire. Finally, you will head to the spa town of Bath for a walking and panoramic driving tour of the old Roman and Georgian town.
- Guided tour
- Christmas lunch
- Morning transfer from select hotels upon request (optional)
- Children (3-16): reduced
- Seniors (60+): reduced
- Students with ID: reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
Bring your voucher to the Victoria Coach Station (Departure Terminal). You are advised to check the departure fate on arrival at Victoria Coach Station. Free morning transfer from selected hotels is available upon request.
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths will be closed but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction
- The order in which you visit attractions is subject to change
- Please note that public transportation during the Christmas period may be limited
- Instructions on transfer request will be found on your voucher after booking
- December 25, 2019
- Departure time: 8.10am
- Check-in time: 8.00am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...