Private walking tour of Lucerne
- Stroll around town in ease
- Visit Lucerne with a professional and private guide
- Have the guide recommend you the best restaurants and shops
First time visitor's Luzern private city tour - Switzerland's most beautiful city!
Lucerne is a charming town of squares and churches, with two old covered wooden bridges and an octagonal water tower overlooking the River Reuss. Since the 19th Century the city is a hotspot for tourists. Your private guide will pick you up at the Hotel of the city center and show you the most beautiful sights of Lucerne. From the medieval times to the city of today - you will hear about the city's history. Visit the Chapel Bridge and Water Tower, the first baroque Church in Switzerland, Squares and the Lion Monument. I will recommend restaurants and shops and give you also other advises for excursions to Mountains and Museums.
- Professional and local guide
- Hotel pick-up in the city centre
- Gratuities (recommended)
Rosengart-Platz, 6006 Lucerne, Switzerland , Lucerne 6006, CH
- You may also meet your guide at a meeting point (hotel pick-up or city center).
- Tour available in English, German and Italian
- The maximum number of participants is 20
- Every day at 10.00am
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Take a full-day excursion to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Located at the fo...
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy on this afternoon excursion the ascent by di...
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Swit...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
Experience adventure on the largest screen in Switzerland.Thanks to the largest format in the histor...