Royal Palace skip-the-line tickets and touristic bus with tapas
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, the Banquet Hall, the Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Extensive panoramic guided tour for the best of Madrid
- Experience the Spanish gastronomy like never before!
Madrid’s Royal Palace must be seen to be believed. This tour will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert professional guide, to make sure you miss nothing of this spectacular building. Visit the Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors, the Banquet Hall and the private Royal Apartments, seeing a stunning array of tapestries, ceramics, old watches, swords and army and famous artworks by grand masters such as Goya and Velázquez.
Learn how the Spanish Royal Family have lived throughout history and how they live today, seeing in the different of the building how Spain’s turbulent history and rise and fall of empire have had a profound effect on the lives of its Royal Family.
Let the guide take you on board an exclusive tapas bus, where you will be able to enjoy, choosing from breakfast, tapas or dinner time, how you want to enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
Let the guide on the bus tell you of the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The available menus are:
- Adult: Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura
- Children: beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- Skip-the-line tickets to the the Royal Palace
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through the city
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or drinks not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaza de Isabel II, 2, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Outside of Opera Metro Station (Isabel II Square). The meeting point for the touristic bus with tapas is in Templo de Debod (Ferraz Street), in the bus stop at 12.00pm
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tuesday to Saturday at 9.00am
- Blakcout dates: 25 December, 1 January, 1 May
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Real Madrid - SD Eibar 07-04-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spain De...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...
Abril nos trae más Hard de la mano de #150 !! 17 de abril desde las 23:30 con 3 Zonas, bailamos con:...