- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, the Banquet Hall, the Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Extensive panoramic guided tour for the best of Madrid
- Experience the Spanish gastronomy like never before!
Madrid’s Royal Palace must be seen to be believed. This tour will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert professional guide, to make sure you miss nothing of this spectacular building. Visit the Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors, the Banquet Hall and the private Royal Apartments, seeing a stunning array of tapestries, ceramics, old watches, swords and army and famous artworks by grand masters such as Goya and Velázquez.
Learn how the Spanish Royal Family have lived throughout history and how they live today, seeing in the different of the building how Spain’s turbulent history and rise and fall of empire have had a profound effect on the lives of its Royal Family.
Let the guide take you on board an exclusive tapas bus, where you will be able to enjoy, choosing from breakfast, tapas or dinner time, how you want to enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
Let the guide on the bus tell you of the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The available menus are:
- Adult: Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura
- Children: beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- Skip-the-line tickets to the the Royal Palace
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through the city
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or drinks not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaza de Isabel II, 2, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Outside of Opera Metro Station (Isabel II Square). The meeting point for the touristic bus with tapas is in Templo de Debod (Ferraz Street), in the bus stop at 12.00pm
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tuesday to Saturday at 9.00am
- Blakcout dates: 25 December, 1 January, 1 May
Enjoy a 90 minutes Hammam Experience!Feel the contrasts of the water on your skin, a perfect sensati...
Discover Madrid through its cinematic history on an alternative Madrid city tour! Tour urban spaces ...
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
CHINESE ROWYEAR CLOSING PARTY Sábado 28 de julio elrow cierra temporada en FABRIK con Chinese RowYea...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...